Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

My Mother's Child

My mom turned 53 this year, amazing that she is just as feisty now as she was when she was in her 20's . She is now a grandmother to 12 beautiful young kids and she loves pictures of her grandchildren. She loves them so much that when ever she visits, pictures of our kids walk away with her. It's a inside joke between my husband and I, that if we ever need to find a missing pic of the kids just go over and check my mom's wall. You are sure to find the pic in a frame hanging on her wall or on a shelf. So when I thought of the perfect gift to give her for her birthday, a photo album filled with pictures of her grand kids seemed perfect for her!





I used my Cricut with the Give a Hoot cartridge, my Cuttlebug for the embossing, and Yourstory Photo to bind my photo album. It was quick and simple to make, and I am sure she will cherish and love it for years to come! XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment